Sunday, 18 January 2015

Coconut Oil 101



Benefits of Coconut Oil

As I have been using coconut oil for months now, I have seen dramatic changes in my skin, eyelashes, eyebrows and hair. I have sensitive, normal to combination skin. As soon I started using coconut oil I saw dramatic improvement in my skin, not only was it hydrating, but it also gave me a glow and reduced my breakouts naturally. I used this product as an eye cream, lash and eyebrow growth serum. I noticed that my eyebrows and lashes were growing thicker, longer and faster. I used the product on my hair as a deep conditioner, I would put the product in my hair overnight and rinse off with shampoo and conditioner  the next day, leaving my hair silky smooth. If you are struggling with dry skin you need to check this organic product out, your skin will drink it up and will thank you!

Other benefits
o   Boost metabolism
Coconut oil boosts metabolism. Researchers found that people who consumed two tablespoons of coconut oil per day burned more kilojoules than those who consumed less. A speedy metabolism helps boost the body's immune system and keep weight off.

o   Slows fine lines

It’s a wonderfully hydrating treat for skin too. It keeps the skin's connective tissues strong, which prevents sagging and wrinkles. 

o   Control weight


Instead of using butter or and other type of oil, using coconut oil is better for your health, and will help in your weight loss journey. (Using coconut oil in your meals doesn't mean that all your meal are going to taste like coconut.)

Links if wanting to buy the product online:

No comments:

Post a Comment